The World’s Most Visited Dinner Attraction is Dolly Parton’s Stampede in Branson!
Tighten your bootstraps for a powerful performance featuring 32 magnificent horses and a cast of top-notch trick riders in a 35,000 square foot arena. Thrill to a friendly competition, horseback stunts at top speed, spectacular special effects, and phenomenal musical productions, all while enjoying a mouthwatering four-course family feast!
The excitement begins even before you step through the door. Take a stroll down the beautiful Horse Walk and meet the 4-legged stars of the show, Stampede’s 32 magnificent horses.
Celebrate a Family Tradition–Stampede style–at Branson’s Most Fun Place to Eat!
Call now for Reservations! (800) 800-2019
2021 UPDATE–Due to COVID-19 regulations of limited occupancy and social distancing at the venue, guests are requested to book Dolly’s Stampede directly at this time. Refer to dpstampede.com/branson for 2021 operating schedule.
Additional show information:
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate. If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- Arrive an hour before main arena show time to stroll the beautiful horsewalk and enjoy the hilarious Carriage Room pre-show. NOTE–Carriage Room pre-show cancelled at this time due to COVID-19.
- Each Stampede show ticket includes reserved seat admission and fabulous four-course feast.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise Stampede if members of your party have a wheelchair, require hearing assistance, or any have any other special needs.
- The Stampede involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound, and pyrotechnics. If anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.
Dolly Parton’s Stampede – The World’s Most Visited Dinner Attraction!