The World’s Most Visited Dinner Attraction, Dolly Parton’s Stampede in Branson presents its largest, most high-spirited adventure ever. Featuring a rousing overture highlighted by 32 magnificent horses and a cast of top-notch riders, Dolly’s Stampede will thrill you with daring feats of trick riding and competition.
Experience the Stampede of the Buffalo, hilarious racing pigs, fan favorite competitions, and a Grand Patriotic Finale of red, white and blue set to Dolly’s original song, “COLOR ME AMERICA”.
All of this pageantry is proudly served with a fabulous four-course feast. Dolly Parton’s Stampede is Branson’s Most Fun Place to Eat!
Shows are performed daily; advance reservations are recommended by calling 1-800-800-2019.
Additional show information:
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate. If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- Arrive an hour before main arena show time to stroll the beautiful horsewalk and enjoy the hilarious Carriage Room pre-show.
- Each Stampede show ticket includes reserved seat admission, a fabulous four-course feast, and both spectacular shows.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, require hearing assistance or other special needs.
- The Stampede involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.
Dolly Parton’s Stampede – The World’s Most Visited Dinner Attraction!